Ugly Fish sunglasses are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This doesn’t mean it’s fair game to throw your sunnies about and not take care of ‘em, so here’s the fine print.
WHAT'S COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Unforced damages, cracks or breaks, or if the product fails in any way that is not a result of misuse, force or accidental damage
Piranha Eyewear Pty Ltd, wholesaler for Ugly Fish, has the sole discretion to determine manufacturer’s defects. This warranty does not exclude, or supersede, your standard statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law. All models in the Ugly Fish range comply to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067.1-2016.
WHAT'S NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Accidental damages, cracks or breaks
- Scratched lenses
- Scratched, or deformities to, the frame
- General wear and tear
So basically, don’t go droppin’ your sunnies on the pavement or run ‘em over with your car, they’re bloody tough but unlikely to survive. Also bear in mind, some models may feature an anti-scratch coating but this does not make ‘em scratch proof. Your sunnies are there to protect your peepers, so if they do get scratched as a result of a random flying object coming at ya, just be grateful it was your sunnies and not your eyes. Sunnies can be easily replaced, your eyes cannot. To increase the lifespan of your sunnies please follow the ‘Ugly For Life’ Care Instructions.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
This applies to Ugly’s purchased within Australia only.
- Double check whether the fault is covered under warranty. If it’s not covered, it’s time for a new pair of Ugly’s
- Complete the Warranty Claim Form
- Get your sunnies, along with the completed Warranty Claim Form and original proof of purchase, back to Piranha Eyewear:
Piranha Eyewear Pty Ltd
PO Box 482
Fairy Meadow NSW 2519
We suggest to use a trusted traceable delivery service as loss is at your own risk.
- Piranha Eyewear will assess your sunnies against our Warranty Policy and aim to get back to you within 10 business days.
Piranha Eyewear Pty Ltd may not be able to repair, or replace, discontinued models even if they do meet the Warranty Policy. But don’t worry, if it’s a genuine warranty claim, we’ll still look after you.
WARRANTY OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
Bought your sunnies outside Australia? Contact the relevant international distributor for details on their process. Just use the 'Select Country' toggle in the top right, or bottom right, corner.