Reduce glare and minimise eye strain and headaches from a hard day working outdoors in the Aussie sun.
Ugly Fish Polarised Safety sunglasses are certified to protect your peepers on the messy jobs, and comfy enough to wear all weekend long!
Why Polarised Safety?
Anyone who frequently works in sunlight or is often exposed to glare can benefit from wearing polarised sunglasses.
Polarised lenses are designed to reduce glare by blocking horizontal light rays, which are caused by reflective surfaces such as water, ice, and snow.
The filtering technology in polarised lenses provides better visual clarity, therefore reducing eye stress and fatigue, and preventing headaches caused by overexposure to glare.
Polarised lenses aren’t just ideal for outdoor work. Any activity that involves rapid changes in lighting conditions, such as fishing, driving, running, cycling, or boating, may benefit from these lenses.
Polarised Safety Features:
- Polarised Lens - Reduces glare to prevent squinting. Also enhances colour and visual clarity.
- Maximum UV Protection - Category 3 protection from harmful UV rays.
- TR-90 Frame - Highly flexible and light weight.
- Shatterproof Lenses + Anti-Fog Coating.
- Tax Deductible.
- Compliant to the Australian Safety Standard AS/NZS 1337.1 for Medium Impact.
Shop Polarised Best-Sellers
New Polarised Safety Styles