Warhead RS6606X Standard
Get Serious about riding safety and only wear glasses or goggles that are safety rated. Our Riderz series lenses are made from tough polycarbonate material, they are designed to protect your eyes from harmful elements.
These stylish looking goggles are the perfect combination of comfort and protection as the lenses won’t shatter if they come into contact with flying objects at high speed or during a collision or fall.
Featuring a detachable foam insert to shelter eyes from wind and dust, and an adjustable elastic strap with t-clip for a more secure fit, these goggles are ideal for riders who wear an open face helmet as they’ll protect you from the elements. The short arms also makes them great for sitting into closed face helmets.
- Medium / Large (in comparison to the Rocket)
- TR-90 Frame
- Thicker side frame and temples for a more masculine look and better protection from the side
- Frame designed to sit closer to the face reducing gaps for added protection
- Polycarbonate Decentred Safety Lens (PC-DS)
- Shatterproof and impact resistant
- Anti-Fog Coating
- Anti-Scratch Hard Coating makes the lenses highly scratch resistant
- Detachable foam gasket
- Adjustable elastic strap with t-clip for a more secure fit
- Strap and Foam available for purchase individually as spare parts
- Compliant to the Australian Safety Standard AS/NZS 1337.1
- Compliant to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067:2003
- Designed for full face helmet wearers including short temples
|Lens Coating||Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog|
|Lens Material||Polarised Polycarbonate|
|Frame Type||Adjustable Elastic Strap|
When you buy a new pair of sunnies you want somethin’ to store ‘em in when you’re not wearin’ 'em right? That’s why your brand new pair of Ugly’s includes;
- Sports Zip Hard Case
- Microfibre Pouch
- Packaging Box
- Warranty Card
The microfiber pouch doubles as a cleaning cloth so you can wipe away any smudges and the packaging box is especially great if you’re buying these as a gift.
We’ve also thrown in a Warranty Card for your reference, although we doubt you'll ever need it. Don’t worry if you lose it, you can download it right here on our website.
- All orders for Australian delivery valued less than $35 are charged at $9.95
- All orders for Australian delivery valued over $35 are FREE
- All orders for international delivery valued less than $35 are charged at $24.95
- All orders for international delivery valued over $35 are charged at $14.95
Please Note: local customs and duty charges may apply for international delivery
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 business days of receipt.
For full details check out our Shipping Policy.
If your new Ugly’s are not quite what you wanted we’ll happily exchange, or refund, as long as you stick to the fine print, so here it is.
Goods will only be accepted if:
- Returned within 14 days from the date of purchase
- Received undamaged, unworn and unused with original tags
- Received in their original packaging and the packaging is in original condition
For full details check out our Returns Policy.
Ugly Fish sunglasses are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
For full details check out our Ugly Warranty.