P7338 Matt Black Frame Brown Lens
Need a pair of quality matt black frame, brown polarised lens sunnies at a great price? Then these are for you. Great for when you’re out for a spot of fishing, enjoying a BBQ or simply out and about as they’re super comfortable for all day wear.
If you've got a pair of Ugly's on you can be assured you’re vision will be crystal clear and your peepers totally protected.
- Polarised Lens
- Maximum UV Protection – Category 3
- TR-90 Frame
- Compliant to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067:2003
When you buy a new pair of sunnies you want somethin’ to store ‘em in when you’re not wearin’ 'em right? That’s why your brand new pair of Ugly’s includes;
- Sports Zip Hard Case
- Microfibre Pouch
- Packaging Box
- Warranty Card
The microfiber pouch doubles as a cleaning cloth so you can wipe away any smudges and the packaging box is especially great if you’re buying these as a gift.
We’ve also thrown in a Warranty Card for your reference, although we doubt you'll ever need it. Don’t worry if you lose it, you can download it right here on our website.
- All orders for Australian delivery valued less than $35 are charged at $9.95
- All orders for Australian delivery valued over $35 are FREE
- All orders for international delivery valued less than $35 are charged at $24.95
- All orders for international delivery valued over $35 are charged at $14.95
Please Note: local customs and duty charges may apply for international delivery
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 business days of receipt.
For full details check out our Shipping Policy.
If your new Ugly’s are not quite what you wanted we’ll happily exchange, or refund, as long as you stick to the fine print, so here it is.
Goods will only be accepted if:
- Returned within 14 days from the date of purchase
- Received undamaged, unworn and unused with original tags
- Received in their original packaging and the packaging is in original condition
For full details check out our Returns Policy.
Ugly Fish sunglasses are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
For full details check out our Ugly Warranty.