Eclipse Bifocal PN3411 Matt Black Frame Smoke Lens +1.5
There’s nothing worse than copping an eye full of UV rays while swapping your sunnies for specs to bait up the next line, just ask any vision-impaired fishermen.
In light of this, Ugly Fish have combined sophistication, safety and style to create the Bifocal range; the ultimate set of sunnies for anyone who wears reading glasses.
These bifocal sunnies are perfect for anyone who wears reading glasses and enjoys a spot of fishing making tying knots, baiting hooks or reading a map a breeze. Also ideal for just lazing in the sun with the paper, a magazine or a good book.
- Bifocal Lens – A nylon lens with the addition of a bifocal reader. Nylon is an extremely tough and impact resistant material that is also quite flexible
- Maximum UV Protection – Category 3
- TR-90 Frame
- Anti-Scratch Lens Coating
- Anti-Reflective Lens Coating
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating
- Compliant to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067.1-2016
+1.50, +2.00 or +2.50 available
When you buy a new pair of sunnies you want somethin’ to store ‘em in when you’re not wearin’ 'em right? That’s why your brand new pair of Ugly’s includes;
- Sports Zip Hard Case
- Microfibre Pouch
- Packaging Box
- Warranty Card
The microfiber pouch doubles as a cleaning cloth so you can wipe away any smudges and the packaging box is especially great if you’re buying these as a gift.
We’ve also thrown in a Warranty Card for your reference, although we doubt you'll ever need it. Don’t worry if you lose it, you can download it right here on our website.
- All orders for Australian delivery valued less than $75 are charged at $9.95
- All orders for Australian delivery valued over $75 are FREE
- All orders for international delivery valued less than $35 are charged at $24.95
- All orders for international delivery valued over $35 are charged at $14.95
Please Note: local customs and duty charges may apply for international delivery
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 business days of receipt.
For full details check out our Shipping Policy.
If your new Ugly’s are not quite what you wanted we’ll happily exchange, or refund, as long as you stick to the fine print, so here it is.
Goods will only be accepted if:
- Returned within 14 days from the date of purchase
- Received undamaged, unworn and unused with original tags
- Received in their original packaging and the packaging is in original condition
For full details check out our Returns Policy.
Ugly Fish sunglasses are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
For full details check out our Ugly Warranty.